Game Day Recipes - Over 20 of the best single serving and small batch recipes that are perfect to enjoy on any game day! From wings to dips to desserts, you'll find everything you need to enjoy watching the big game.
Flavor filled game day recipes are just what you need when you find yourself watching your favorite football, baseball, or other sporting event on TV. Great snacks have to be front and center of it all.
There's something to be said for not having to leave the comfort of your own home to watch the game. For some, watching uninterrupted sports on TV is the best thing ever!
So to go along with any game, we've gathered up a fantastic collection of easy to make, game day recipes that are perfect for watching the big game.
Why These Recipes Work
- They're all single serving recipes so you won't have too many leftovers to deal with.
- No fancy ingredients are needed.
- Each of these game day recipes are easy to make.
Each of the easy game day recipes are accessible by clicking the link for each recipe and then going to the bottom of the specific recipe’s page.
Game Day Recipes
Game Day Desserts
Because a party isn't all about the wings and the dips, here are a few small batch dessert ideas that will surely satisfy a sweet tooth.
Whether you're watching the Super Bowl, March Madness, the Final Four, the Stanley Cup, the NBA Playoffs, or even the World Series, you need good food on your menu. We hope you find several game day recipe ideas from our list!
- I use extra virgin olive oil in many of these recipes. Extra virgin olive oil is the least processed form of olive oil. It is an unrefined oil and the highest-quality olive oil you can buy. Because of the way extra virgin olive oil is made, it retains more true olive taste. It also contains more of the vitamins and minerals found in olives. It's my favorite type of olive oil to use but you may use a lighter olive oil instead.
- If you'd like to make two servings of any of these recipes, double the ingredients.
For more information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page.
If you’ve tried any of these game day recipes or any recipe on One Dish Kitchen please let me know how you liked it by rating the recipe and telling me about it in the comment section below.
If you take a picture please tag us on Instagram (@onedishkitchen) we’d love to see!