These Cheesy Baked Eggs are a great way to start the day! In this easy to make, single serving baked eggs recipe, two eggs are mixed with cream or milk, blended with cheese and seasonings and baked in a ramekin. This low carb, delicious breakfast can be ready in under 20 minutes.
These cheesy baked eggs will surely have you looking forward to waking up in the morning. Baked eggs is a simple breakfast that tastes anything but simple. Best of all, these eggs with cheese can be ready in under 20 minutes!
Baked eggs with cheese is a wonderful meal that can be customized to your liking.
How To Make
Butter a small ramekin and set it aside while you whisk together 2 eggs, cream, shredded Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Pour the egg mixture into the buttered ramekin and bake it in a preheated oven for 15-18 minutes.
Light, fluffy and so tasty.
This breakfast recipe is incredibly easy, super fast, and totally foolproof. It takes just 5 minutes to throw everything together!
What Size Baking Dish Is Best?
In this Cheesy Baked Eggs recipe, I use an oven-safe ramekin that holds 10-ounces. For best results, use a dish of similar size.
For more information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page.
Other Egg Recipes
If you like this cheesy baked eggs recipe, you might also like to try these single serving egg recipes:
Other Single Serving Breakfast Recipes
- 1 teaspoon salted butter , softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream alternatives: milk or half and half
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- pinch salt
- pinch coarsely ground black pepper
How To Video
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Coat the inside of an 10-ounce oven safe ramekin with the butter.
- Whisk together the eggs and cream in a small bowl.
- Stir in the cheeses, salt, and pepper.
- Pour into the ramekin and bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Let cool 5 minutes and enjoy.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.