This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Easy dessert recipes that are tailored for one serving. These incredible single serving desserts are to be enjoyed at the end of dinner or as a guilty pleasure anytime! These recipes are hard to resist! Cakes, pies, cookies, puddings and many more.
If you’ve ever wanted to indulge in a little something sweet but didn’t want to commit to an entire tray or pan, these easy and delicious “dessert recipes for one” are for you.
The dessert recipes below are easy to make and purely decadent.
These recipes have been carefully created and tested. There’s a science behind creating single serving meals and especially desserts. Many dessert recipes can’t just be cut in half. Ratios are important.
With these recipes, the work has been done for you. These sweet treats are just the right size to serve one person and they’re all incredible! Your biggest challenge will be deciding which dessert to make first!
Why These Recipes Work
- Many of us want to enjoy a dessert at the end of a meal. When “cooking for one” or when you want to satisfy a sweet craving, a single serving of your favorite dessert will surely hit the spot.
- There’s no need to make an entire pie or a dozen cookies. You don’t have to worry about desserts going stale or having to throw leftovers away. These easy dessert recipes are just the right size.
- If you’re feeling generous, you can share, but you don’t have to. With these delicious treats, you don’t need to feel guilty if you finish them off. Absolutely no sharing required!
- From a rich and creamy chocolate dessert to a small batch of cookies, these single serving dessert ideas will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Each of the easy recipes are accessible by clicking the link for each recipe and then going to the bottom of the specific recipe’s page.
RELATED: Cooking For One – 5 Simple Tips
Single Serving Dessert Recipes
Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
Small Batch Microwave Fudge
Half Batch Cowboy Cookies
Two Ingredient Chocolate Mousse For One
Vanilla Pudding For One
Small Batch Ladyfingers
Tiramisu For One
Small Batch Peppermint Bark
Mini Lemon Mango Pie
Mini Flourless Chocolate Cake
Deep Dish Peanut Butter Cookie For One
Rice Krispie Treats For One
Banana Cream Pie For One
Blueberry Crumble For One
Strawberry Milkshake For One
Small Batch Meringue Cookies
Mini Sweet Potato Pie
Mini Spice Cake
Classic Chocolate Mousse For One
Small Batch Apple Cinnamon Scones
Small Batch Brownies
How To Make Two Vanilla Cupcakes
Lemon Meringue Pie For One
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie
Small Batch Apple Fritters
Strawberry Shortcake For One
Healthy Dessert Recipes
If you’re looking for healthy desserts, here are a few of our most popular single serving healthy dessert recipes:
Click on the recipe title to go directly to the recipe
- Keto Fat Bombs – this small batch keto dessert recipe requires only a few ingredients! Cream cheese, cream, a low carb sweetener, vanilla, and cinnamon. Fat bombs taste just like mini crustless keto cheesecakes and are perfect for anyone following a ketogenic diet.
- Watermelon Strawberry Sorbet – this refreshing dessert is made with just 3 ingredients; watermelon, strawberries, and honey. No ice cream maker needed! A healthy, and delicious single serving recipe!
- Mango Sorbet – this creamy sorbet is made with 1 fresh mango or frozen mango chunks, honey and lemon juice. This healthy, single serving dessert recipe can be made in the blender and no ice cream maker needed!
- Small Batch Peanut Butter Bars – just 4 ingredients needed to make these healthy Peanut Butter Bars; natural peanut butter, oats and honey. These no bake bars are topped with a light cream cheese and honey frosting. They’re a healthier version of traditional peanut butter bars and this small batch recipe can be ready in minutes!
- Chocolate Avocado Tart – a simple recipe for a Chocolate Avocado Tart made with a gluten-free crust. A rich, creamy, guilt free dessert that can be ready in minutes. Made with an avocado and cocoa powder and sweetened with a touch of melted chocolate and honey. Vegan option too!
- If a recipe calls for using softened butter, it is important to know what softened butter really is. Softened butter should still be cool to the touch but when you press your finger into the butter, your finger will leave an indentation. The best way to soften your butter is to put it out on the kitchen counter for a half hour before you want to use it. Another way to quickly soften butter is to put the cold butter in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. If you use this method, be sure to watch carefully – you don’t want the butter to melt at all.
- Measure flour by using the spoon and level method. To measure flour correctly, use a spoon to scoop flour into a measuring cup and slightly overfill. Then, use the back of a knife or other straight edged utensil to level the flour across the cup. Do not scoop the flour. When you scoop, the flour gets packed too tightly and you will end up with more flour than the recipe calls for.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you find that you don’t have any brown sugar on hand, no need to rush to the store. Make your own brown sugar instead by following this easy brown sugar recipe.
Yes, most of the recipes featured here can be doubled if you would like to make more. Click on the link to the specific recipe and read the recipes notes to see if the recipe doubles successfully.
Other Single Serving Recipes
- Single Serving Breakfast Recipes
- Dinner For One Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes For One
- Appetizer Recipes For One
- Single Serving Salad Recipes
- Single Serving Soup Recipes
If you’ve tried any of these single serving dessert recipes or any recipe on One Dish Kitchen please let me know how you liked it by rating the recipe and telling me about it in the comment section below.
If you take a picture please tag us on Instagram (@onedishkitchen) we’d love to see!