Keto Fat Bombs – this small batch fat bombs recipe requires only a few ingredients! Cream cheese, cream, a low carb sweetener, vanilla, and cinnamon. Fat bombs taste just like mini crustless keto cheesecakes and are perfect for anyone following a ketogenic diet.
What Are Keto Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are small keto snacks that are high in fat and low in carbs.
These keto desserts are typically made with three ingredients; a source of fat, a sweetener, and some flavoring.
Keto fat bombs are so easy to make and no baking is necessary. These low carb treats are perfect for those following a keto diet.
This cheesecake fat bomb recipe will yield about 12 small snickerdoodle cheesecake fat bombs. Keep these keto treats in the freezer for easy snacking.
How To Make Keto Fat Bombs
My favorite combination of ingredients in fat bombs are heavy cream, cream cheese, vanilla, a low carb sweetener, and cinnamon and when blended together, the flavors remind me of snickerdoodles.
Using an electric hand mixer, beat 4 ounces of softened cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl until soft.
Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to the bowl and beat until well-blended.
Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/8 of a teaspoon of ground cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons of granular Swerve sweetener and beat for 2 minutes.
Spoon the mixture onto a small lined baking sheet, making about 12 creamy fat bombs.
Freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
Sweeteners To Use In Fat Bombs
Tip: I love using Swerve sweetener because this dry sweetener has a 1:1 substitution ratio for granulated sugar. I also like the taste.
- You can also use Stevia but it is sweeter than regular sugar so you may want to add less.
- If you use pure erythritol, you’ll want to use more sweetener than called for in the recipe.
The bottom line is: if you want to substitute a different sweetener, use just a little at first and taste the cream mixture. Add more or less sweetener to suit your taste.
Optional Fat Bomb Add-Ins
- You might consider adding in 1 ounce of strawberries. Use fresh strawberries or if frozen, thaw the strawberries first.
Mash the strawberries in a small bowl and add the mashed berries to the cream cheese/cream mixture.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Nut butters
- Blackberries or blueberries
- Lemon juice
Other Low Carb Recipes You Might Like…
For information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page.
Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese in a medium sized bowl for a minute to make sure there are no lumps.
- Add the cream, sweetener, vanilla, and cinnamon and beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Gently spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe onto a cookie sheet or use a cookie scoop to scoop out the mixture into 12 mini fat bomb balls.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer and chill until frozen, about 2 hours.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
We now have a COOKING FOR ONE Facebook group.
We’re new and we’re growing. Join us to share your favorite single serving recipes and find new ones too. We’d love to see you there!
Click HERE to join the community!
Connect with One Dish Kitchen!
Be sure to follow us on social media so you never miss a post!
This post contains affiliate links. If I like a product and that product has an affiliate program, then I will link to that product using an affiliate link. Using an affiliate link means that, at zero cost to you, I might earn a commission on a product if you buy something through my affiliate link. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.