Keto Fat Bombs - this small batch fat bombs recipe requires only a few ingredients! Cream cheese, cream, a low carb sweetener, vanilla, and cinnamon. Fat bombs taste just like mini crustless keto cheesecakes and are perfect for anyone following a ketogenic diet.
What Are Keto Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are small keto snacks that are high in fat and low in carbs. These keto desserts are typically made with three ingredients; a source of fat, a sweetener, and some flavoring. Keto fat bombs are so easy to make and no baking is necessary. These low carb treats are perfect for those following a keto diet.
This cheesecake fat bomb recipe will yield about 12 small snickerdoodle cheesecake fat bombs. Keep these keto treats in the freezer for easy snacking.
See recipe box below for ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions.
- cream cheese
- heavy cream
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
This combination of ingredients remind me of snickerdoodles.
How To Make Keto Fat Bombs
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat 4 ounces of softened cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl until soft.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to the bowl and beat until well-blended.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/8 of a teaspoon of ground cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons of granular Swerve sweetener and beat for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture onto a small lined baking sheet, making about 12 creamy fat bombs.
- Freeze until solid, about 2 hours.
Ways To Use Leftover Ingredients
If you have any ingredients left over from this keto fat bombs recipe you might like to consider using them in any of these single serving and small batch recipes:
- Cream cheese: Lemon Cheesecake, Carrot Cake, Red Velvet Donuts
- Cream: Blue Cheese Dressing, Strawberry Milkshake, Crustless Pizza Quiche
- Sweetener: Lime Posset, Chocolate Truffles, Peach Crisp
- Vanilla: Peach Dutch Baby, Banana Cream Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cinnamon: Mini Spice Cake, Strawberry Shortcake, DoubleTree Cookies
Sweeteners To Use In Fat Bombs
Tip: I love using Swerve sweetener because this dry sweetener has a 1:1 substitution ratio for granulated sugar. I also like the taste.
- You can also use Stevia but it is sweeter than regular sugar so you may want to add less.
- If you use pure erythritol, you'll want to use more sweetener than called for in the recipe.
The bottom line is: if you want to substitute a different sweetener, use just a little at first and taste the cream mixture. Add more or less sweetener to suit your taste.
Optional Fat Bomb Addition
- You might consider adding in 1 ounce of strawberries. Use fresh strawberries or if frozen, thaw the strawberries first.
Mash the strawberries in a small bowl and add the mashed berries to the cream cheese/cream mixture.
Keto Fat Bombs Variations
You might like to consider adding:
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Nut butters
- Blackberries or blueberries
- Lemon juice
Other Low Carb Recipes You Might Like...
- Crustless Quiche Lorraine For One
- Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata For One
- Zucchini Noodles With Shrimp For One
- Cheesy Baked Eggs For One
- Spaghetti Squash With Garlic and Cheese
For information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page.
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese in a medium sized bowl for a minute to make sure there are no lumps.
- Add the cream, sweetener, vanilla, and cinnamon and beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Gently spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe onto a cookie sheet or use a cookie scoop to scoop out the mixture into 12 mini fat bomb balls.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer and chill until frozen, about 2 hours.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.