You won't find an easier cheesecake recipe! This single serving no bake cheesecake comes complete with a buttery graham cracker crust. It's creamy, it's delicious, and so easy to make. Satisfy a sweet craving with this delightful dessert recipe.
This creamy no bake cheesecake recipe is a quick & easy dessert recipe. It's the perfect dessert to make when you crave a little something sweet. Perhaps best of all, it's the perfect size for one person.
One of the things I love about this recipe is that it takes minutes to make. You don't really need to chill it. If you choose to enjoy this dessert right after you make it, the cheesecake will resemble a mousse.
Chilling the cheesecake will deliver a cheesecake that is a bit more firm in consistency.
See recipe box below for ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions.
- cream cheese
- heavy cream
Ways To Use Leftover Ingredients
If you have any ingredients left over from this cheesecake recipe, you might like to consider using them in any of these single serving and small batch recipes.
- Graham crackers: Icebox Cake, Peanut Butter Pie, Lemon Pie, Key Lime Pie
- Cream cheese: Pumpkin Bars, Keto Fat Bombs, Mini Carrot Cake
- Cream: Blue Cheese Dressing, Alfredo Sauce, Crustless Quiche Lorraine
Other No Bake Cheesecake Recipes
You might also like to try these single serving cheesecake recipes:
For more information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page.
- 2 large sheets of graham crackers (about ¼ cup of crushed graham crackers)
- 1 tablespoon salted butter , melted
- 2 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- Place the 2 sheets of graham crackers in a ziplock bag and roll with a rolling pin or use a heavy can to crush.
- Pour crumbs into a small bowl and stir in melted butter.
- Spoon crumbs into your dessert dish and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream into the bowl of a stand mixer or mixing bowl and whisk until stiff peaks form, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and stir well.
- Spoon over the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.