You won’t find an easier cheesecake recipe! This no bake single serving cheesecake comes complete with a buttery graham cracker crust. It’s creamy, it’s delicious, and so easy to make. Satisfy a sweet craving with this delightful dessert recipe.
This creamy no bake cheesecake recipe is a quick & easy dessert recipe. It’s the perfect dessert to make when you crave a little something sweet. Perhaps best of all, it’s the perfect size for one person.
One of the things I love about this no bake cheesecake is that it takes minutes to make. You don’t really need to chill it. If you choose to not chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator, the delicious filling is more mousse-like.
Chilling the cheesecake will deliver a cheesecake that is a bit more firm in consistency.
SUBSCRIBE NOW!Sign up and receive the latest Recipes for One and other bonus content.
No Bake Cheesecake
The creamy filling in this cheesecake recipe is a mixture of 2 ounces of cream cheese, 4 ounces of heavy whipping cream that I quickly whipped with my mixer, a little sugar and a touch of vanilla. That’s it!
For more information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page.
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 large sheets of graham crackers (about 1/4 cup of crushed graham crackers)
- 1 tablespoon butter , melted
- 2 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- Place the 2 sheets of graham crackers in a ziplock bag and roll with a rolling pin or use a heavy can to crush.
- Pour crumbs into a small bowl and stir in melted butter.
- Spoon crumbs into your dessert dish and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream into the bowl of a stand mixer or mixing bowl and whisk until stiff peaks form, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and stir well.
- Spoon over the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
This post contains affiliate links. If I like a product and that product has an affiliate program, then I will link to that product using an affiliate link. Using this link means that, at zero cost to you, I might earn a commission on a product if you buy something through my link. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We now have a COOKING FOR ONE Facebook group.
Join us to share your favorite single serving recipes and find new ones too. We’d love to see you there!
Click HERE to join the community!