Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe For One – a rich, creamy no-bake cheesecake made with a buttery graham cracker crust. Made with a few simple ingredients and canned pumpkin puree. A delightful single serving dessert recipe!
It’s officially pumpkin season and while the weather in some parts might still be warm, I’m already dreaming up all kinds of pumpkin recipes. For starters, this creamy pumpkin cheesecake recipe will surely put you in the pumpkin spice mood.
I love an easy no bake cheesecake recipe. Any dessert that doesn’t require baking is a winning recipe in my book.
With this pumpkin cheesecake recipe, a few simple ingredients and a short time in the fridge can give me a delicious treat that manages to satisfy my most intense sweet craving.
I thought I would take my no bake cheesecake recipe and add a little canned pumpkin along with some pumpkin spices to create a magnificent no bake pumpkin cheesecake for one.
This pumpkin cheesecake is not made like an ordinary cheesecake.
There are no eggs and no baking is necessary. It’s a simple pumpkin cheesecake with a graham cracker crust.
Ingredients In Pumpkin Cheesecake
For this single serving dessert, you will need:
- graham cracker crumbs
- cream cheese
- pumpkin puree
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- ground nutmeg
- ground cloves
- heavy cream (also called double cream)
See below for full instructions
No bake cheesecakes have more of a light and airy, mousse-like consistency. A traditional baked cheesecake has a more dense, custard-like filling.
How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
One of the things I love about no bake cheesecakes is that they can conform to dessert dishes and cups of all shapes and sizes. You don’t need any special dishes or glasses, use what you already have.
The bottom layer of this cheesecake is a graham cracker crust.
Crushed graham crackers and melted butter make up the cheesecake crust which is pressed into the small dish that is being used.
The cheesecake filling is a creamy blend of softened cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin spices and fresh whipped cream.
After the filling has been thoroughly mixed together, spoon it into the dish and refrigerate for a minimum of 20 minutes or up to a day.
This cheesecake is rich, not at all heavy and tastes absolutely amazing.
What To Do With Leftover Pumpkin Puree
You will only use 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree in this pumpkin cheesecake recipe.
- You might like to consider using the remainder in any of these single serving and small batch pumpkin recipes:
- Consider adding a tablespoon or two to chili.
- Add it to a smoothie.
- Simply spoon the leftover puree into an ice cube tray and place it in the freezer. After the cubes are frozen, remove them from the tray and store in a freezer container or zip-top bag.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake For One Recipe
- 1/4 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs (2 large sheets)
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- Place the 2 sheets of graham crackers in a zip top bag and roll with a rolling pin or heavy can to crush.
- Pour crumbs into a small bowl and stir in melted butter.
- Spoon crumbs into a dessert dish and press down with the back of a spoon. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream into the bowl of a stand mixer or mixing bowl and whisk until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese/pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon over the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Connecting with One Dish Kitchen
For more information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page.
We now have a COOKING FOR ONE Facebook group. We’re new and we’re growing. Join us to share your favorite single serving meals and find new ones too. We’d love to see you there!
Click HERE to join the community!
Click HERE to sign up to receive single serving recipes in your inbox!
Be sure to follow us on social media so you never miss a post!
This post contains affiliate links. If I like a product and that product has an affiliate program, then I will link to that product using an affiliate link. Using an affiliate link means that, at zero cost to you, I might earn a commission on a product if you buy something through my affiliate link. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.