Lemon Cheesecake Mousse – a light and creamy, easy to make, no bake dessert recipe with the perfect balance of tart and sweet.
I could enjoy no bake lemon desserts like this refreshing lemon cheesecake mousse all throughout the year, but springtime is when I really seem to crave lemony treats.
You may have seen my recent Lemon Scones recipe and my not-so-recent Honey Lemon Custard For One recipe that’s going wild on Pinterest these days. I’m such a fan of lemon desserts and I think many of our readers are fans too.
This dessert is truly spectacular. It’s an easy no bake cheesecake recipe that comes together quickly.
See recipe box below for ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions.
- graham cracker crumbs (or use lemon or lemon cream filled cookies)
- cream cheese
- lemon juice
- lemon zest
- heavy cream (also called double cream)
How To Make Lemon Cheesecake
- Mix the cream cheese along with a touch of sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Fold in homemade whipped cream and spoon into a buttery crushed cookie crust.
This lemon cheesecake is the perfect size for one or two people to enjoy.
Ways To Use Leftover Ingredients
If you have any ingredients leftover from this lemon cheesecake recipe you might like to consider using them in any of these single serving recipes:
- Graham crackers: Icebox Cake, Key Lime Pie Ice Cream, Lemon Mango Pie
- Cream cheese: Mini Carrot Cake, Red Velvet Donuts, Mini Pineapple Oat Cake, Pumpkin Bars
- Lemon juice/lemon zest: Lemon Bars, Lemon Blueberry Muffin, Lemon Curd
Other Single Serving Pie Recipes
Cheesecake For One
You might also like to try these single serving cheesecake recipes:
Best Dish To Use
You could even leave out the pie crust and make a lemon mousse and spoon it into a pretty serving dish too.
When I make this lemon cheesecake, I usually make a graham cracker crust but recently, I discovered lemon filled Oreo cookies and I loved how the crust tasted.
The crushed lemon-filled cookies add an extra sweet and zesty flavor. If you can find this type of cookie, definitely give them a try.
With the Oreo crust, I suggest baking the crust to help it set a little better. If you use graham crackers, no baking is necessary.
For more information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page.
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs (2 large sheets of graham crackers or use 5 lemon cream filled cookies such as Lemon Oreos)
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- Place the 2 sheets of graham crackers (or 5 cream filled cookies) in a zip-topped bag and roll with a rolling pin or heavy can to crush.
- Pour crumbs into a small bowl and stir in melted butter.
- Spoon crumbs into dessert dish and press down with the back of a spoon. Set aside. *(See notes)
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest. Set aside.
- Pour the heavy cream into another small bowl and whisk until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon over the cookie crust and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
We now have a COOKING FOR ONE Facebook group.
We’re new and we’re growing. Join us to share your favorite single serving recipes and find new ones too. We’d love to see you there!
This post contains affiliate links. If I like a product and that product has an affiliate program, then I will link to that product using an affiliate link. Using this link means that, at zero cost to you, I might earn a commission on a product if you buy something through my link. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Click HERE to sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox!