Satisfy a pizza craving with this fabulous crustless pizza quiche! This single serving low carb quiche is filled with plenty of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Easy to make and cooks in less than 30 minutes.
Some of the most popular recipes here at One Dish Kitchen are our crustless quiche recipes. Readers love the simplicity of the those recipes and how easily they can be adapted to include their favorite ingredients. This crustless pizza quiche recipe is our newest low carb quiche creation and we know this one will be a fan favorite too!
A pizza quiche is a wonderful way to satisfy a craving for pizza. If you're on a low carb diet, you'll be happy to know that a crustless quiche is absolutely low in carbs. This version is filled with pepperoni and plenty of creamy mozzarella cheese. The ingredients are mixed together in 1 bowl in a matter of minutes and the quiche bakes in the oven for less than 30 minutes. Recipes don't get much easier than this.
See recipe box below for ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions.
- heavy cream
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- mozzarella cheese
How To Make A Crustless Pizza Quiche
1. Start by whisking together the eggs, cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
2. Next, stir in the pepperoni slices and the cheese. I used 1-ounce (1/2-cup) of mini pepperoni slices in this recipe, you can use larger slices of pepperoni instead.
3. Lightly butter a small baking dish and pour in the egg/cream mixture.
4. Bake for 25 minutes.
Ways To Use Leftover Ingredients
If you have any ingredients left over from this crustless pizza quiche you might like to consider using them in any of these single serving and small batch recipes:
- Eggs: Pasta Carbonara, Cheesy Baked Eggs, Ladyfingers
- Heavy cream: Vanilla Ice Cream, Alfredo Sauce, Banana Cream Pie
- Pepperoni: French Bread Pizza, Pizza Monkey Bread
- Mozzarella cheese: Caprese Chicken, Baked Ziti, Lasagna
Feel free to get creative and add your own favorite pizza ingredients to this delightful keto quiche. A few of our favorite add-ins include:
- Sliced black olives
- Sliced green bell peppers
- Cooked Italian sausage
- A handful of fresh spinach.
What To Serve With A Crustless Pizza Quiche
What Type Of Milk Should I Use?
In this quiche recipe, I recommend using heavy cream (also known as double cream). The cream makes the quiche richer.
You may also use skim, lowfat, or whole milk instead of the cream. Almond milk and soy milk will work well too.
Other Single Serving Crustless Quiche Recipes
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Goat Cheese and Prosciutto Crustless Quiche
- Potato and Asparagus Crustless Quiche
- Crustless Quiche Lorraine
Can You Freeze A Crustless Quiche?
Yes, a crustless quiche freezes very well.
To freeze before baking:
Mix the ingredients together and pour the mixture into a zip-top freezer bag. Thaw the quiche filling in the refrigerator for about 24 hours before baking. Transfer the ingredients to an small oven safe baking dish and bake as the quiche recipe states.
To freeze after baking:
Cook the quiche as directed and allow to cool. Tightly cover with plastic wrap and freeze. When you are ready to reheat the quiche, place the quiche in a 350 degree F oven and heat for 20 minutes.
How Long Will A Crustless Quiche Last?
A crustless quiche will last 3 days in the refrigerator.
Best Dish To Use
For this pepperoni pizza crustless quiche, I use a 5-inch baking dish which you can find on our store page. This dish holds about 1.5 cups and has an area of 25 square inches. A 4x6-inch dish has an area of 24 square inches and will work as well. For best results, use a dish of similar size. See our FAQ page for additional information on baking dish sizes.
For examples of the dishes we use, please visit our Store page.
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices (1 ounce)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Stir in pepperoni and cheese.
- Pour into a small lightly buttered baking dish.
- Baked until quiche is puffed and golden, about 25 minutes.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.