Tender and juicy turkey cutlets with a flavorful gravy. This turkey cutlets recipe is so easy and everything cooks in one pan! Ready in under 30 minutes.
These wonderful turkey cutlets are a fantastic weeknight meal and would be ideal if you’re planning a Thanksgiving meal for one or two people.
Turkey cutlets aren’t just for the holidays. Consider making turkey cutlets any time of the year. They cook quickly and with a simple pan fried turkey cutlet recipe like this one, dinner can be ready in no time.
Here I’ve seasoned the turkey cutlets with just a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper and Italian seasoning. Feel free to season the cutlets with this or use dried rosemary or thyme instead.
What Are Turkey Cutlets?
Turkey cutlets are boneless cuts of turkey that have been thinly sliced and cook very quickly.
See recipe box below for ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions.
- turkey breast cutlet
- Italian seasoning
- salt and black pepper
- all purpose flour
- chicken broth
What To Serve With Turkey Cutlets:
- Cranberry Sauce For One
- Roasted Carrots For One
- Mashed Potatoes For One
- Scalloped Potatoes For One
- Rice Pilaf For One
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Sausage Dressing For One
- Cornbread For One
If you’re planning a holiday menu on a smaller scale, cooking a large turkey might seem unnecessary. Don’t feel the need to skip the turkey, you can still enjoy a traditional meal by including these small portioned turkey cutlets.
Other Turkey Recipes
For more information on the cooking and baking dishes we use, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used, please visit our Store page.
- 1 5-ounce turkey breast cutlet
- 2 tablespoons butter , divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Season the turkey cutlet(s) with the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.In a medium-sized skillet melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat.
- Add the cutlet to the pan and cook until no longer pink, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and place on a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onions and minced garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes.
- Add the flour to the pan and cook, stirring constantly for a minute.
- Pour in the chicken broth and cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Add the turkey cutlet back to the pan; reduce heat to low.Cover the cutlet with the sauce and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
We now have a COOKING FOR ONE Facebook group.
Join us to share your favorite single serving recipes and find new ones too. We’d love to see you there!
Click HERE to join the community!
Connect with One Dish Kitchen!
You can follow us on social media so you will never miss a post!
This post contains affiliate links. If I like a product and it has an affiliate program, then I will link to it using this link. This means that, at zero cost to you, I might earn a commission on a product if you buy something through my link. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.