Ratatouille For One
Ratatouille is a tasty, humble, one-pan vegetable stew made with onions, one small zucchini, a sweet red pepper, tomatoes and an aromatic bouquet of spices. This single serving meal can be enjoyed on it's own or consider serving it with chicken or fish. It's the perfect recipe for summer!
Servings: 1 person
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 small onion , thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini , quartered lengthwise, cut into thin slices
- 1 small red bell pepper , chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Roma tomato , coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, zucchini, red peppers, and salt; cook 8 minutes until vegetables are slightly tender.
Stir in tomatoes, garlic, and the spices and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Transfer to a plate and top with Parmesan cheese.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 385mg | Potassium: 662mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 3070IU | Vitamin C: 127.6mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg