Juicy Turkey Cutlets For One
This turkey cutlets recipe is so easy! Perfectly seasoned turkey cutlets are cooked in one pan along with onions and garlic and served with a flavorful pan gravy. A wonderful single serving meal that can be ready in minutes.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 5-ounce turkey breast cutlet
- 2 tablespoons salted butter , divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Season the turkey cutlet(s) with the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.In a medium-sized skillet melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat.
Add the cutlet to the pan and cook until no longer pink, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and place on a plate. Cover to keep warm.
In the same pan, melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat.
Add the chopped onions and minced garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes.
Add the flour to the pan and cook, stirring constantly for a minute.
Pour in the chicken broth and cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
Add the turkey cutlet back to the pan; reduce heat to low.Cover the cutlet with the sauce and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- You can substitute thinly a sliced chicken breast for the turkey cutlet.
- Use gluten free flour if needed.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 368kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 603mg | Potassium: 159mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 700IU | Vitamin C: 3.9mg | Iron: 0.4mg