Turkey Meatballs For One
Tender, oven-baked Turkey Meatballs For One, wonderful with tomato sauce or on their own. Makes 5 to 6 large meatballs and is perfect if Cooking for One.
Servings: 6 Meatballs
- 1/2 cup chopped onions , (about 1/4 of a small onion)
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves , roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg , lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 ounces ground turkey
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the onions, garlic, parsley and Parmesan in the base of a food processor. Pulse until mixture is very finely chopped.
Transfer the vegetable mixture to a large bowl.
Add the egg and the breadcrumbs and mix well
Stir in the salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
Mix in the ground turkey.
Dampen your hands with water and shape the meat mixture into 5 balls.
Arrange the meatballs on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.