Taco Salad For One
Easy Single Serving Taco Salad Recipe - all the ingredients you love in tacos can be found in this healthy and hearty taco salad. Filled with seasoned ground beef and all your favorite taco toppings.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1 medium Roma tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 avocado chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- chopped cilantro, optional
Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the ground beef to the pan and break it up with a spoon. Add the seasonings and cook, stirring occasionally until the beef is browned, about 5-6 minutes.
Transfer the ground beef to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
Place the lettuce in a bowl, top with cooked beef, tomatoes, beans, avocado, cheese, chopped onions, salsa, and sour cream.
- To help make the most of your time, I recommend chopping and prepping the toppings while the ground beef is browning.
- If you'd like to make this salad in advance, you can! This is great for meal prep. You may want to keep the cooked ground beef in a separate container and warm it up right before serving your salad.
- This salad recipe is very versatile. You can add more or less of the ingredients called for in this recipe or use your favorite vegetables instead.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1181mg | Potassium: 966mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1638IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 4mg