Easy Avocado Toast
Breakfast couldn't be any easier with this delicious avocado toast recipe. A slice of toasted bread topped with mashed avocado, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Easy to make and healthy too. Top wth a tomato slices or an egg if desired.
Servings: 1 person
- 1 slice bread (use thick sliced, sturdy whole grain or sourdough bread)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt plus a pinch more for topping
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper plus a pinch more for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- sliced tomatoes, a fried egg, cooked bacon, smoked salmon
Toast the bread until golden.
Slice the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit from the avocado. Use a large spoon to scoop the avocado out of the skin. Place the avocado in a small bowl and mash with the back of a fork. Gently stir in the salt and pepper.
Spread mashed avocado over the slice of bread.
Drizzle with olive oil and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 436mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg