Peanut Butter Pie For One
Easy peanut butter pie recipe with a buttery graham cracker crust. This decadent and indulgent creamy peanut butter pie is a wonderful single serving dessert that's the perfect cure for a sweet craving.
Servings: 1 person
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (2 large sheets of graham crackers. You may also use digestive biscuits, shortbread cookies, chocolate or vanilla wafers)
- 1 tablespoon salted butter melted
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- shaved chocolate, chopped peanuts, whipped cream optional toppings
Heat oven to 350° F (177° C).
Pour graham cracker crumbs into a small bowl and stir in melted butter.
Butter or spray the bottom and sides of an 8.5-ounce ramekin or baking dish of similar size with oil spray and pour the crumbs into the dish. Using your fingers, the bottom of a drinking glass or the back of a spoon, press the crumbs gently so they form a crust on the bottom.
Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and set aside.
Pour the cream and sugar into a small bowl and whip at high speed using a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whip together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar.
Gently fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture with a spatula until completely blended. Spoon into the cooled ramekin and smooth out the top. Place the pie in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until ready to eat.
Take the pie out of the refrigerator and enjoy!
- You can make a crushed cookie crust with just about any cookies. I love using graham crackers but feel free to experiment and use your favorite kind of cookie.
- If you would like to make this a no bake peanut butter pie, don't bake the crust. Baking will lead to a crisper crust, but baking it is not necessary.
- This pie is absolutely delicious without any added toppings. However, you might like to consider adding a dollop of whipped cream, shaved chocolate, or crushed peanuts to the top before eating.
- If you'd like to make a chocolate peanut butter pie, drizzle melted chocolate over the top before placing the pie in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 886kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 79g | Saturated Fat: 37g | Cholesterol: 174mg | Sodium: 664mg | Potassium: 472mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 1986IU | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 2mg