Easy Small Batch Banana Muffins Recipe
Banana Muffins recipe uses only 2 ripe bananas. Makes a small batch of muffins that are moist and full of bananas. Ready in 30 minutes.
Servings: 6 muffins
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 overripe bananas , divided
- 6 tablespoons salted butter , melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
Spray or lightly butter muffin tin.
In a large bowl, whip the sugar and one of the bananas together until well blended.
Add the cooled melted butter, the egg, and the vanilla and beat well.
Mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt just until incorporated.
Peel and mash the remaining banana with a fork on a small plate. Fold into the batter.
Scoop the batter into the muffin tins and fill them 3/4 of the way.
Bake until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.
- Extra ripe bananas are perfect to use in this banana muffins recipe - the riper the banana, the sweeter the muffins.
- If you like banana nut muffins, feel free to add in about a quarter cup of chopped nuts.
- Do not overmix the batter or your muffins will turn out dense and gummy.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 391mg | Potassium: 33mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1.1mg