Small Batch Cinnamon Rolls
You won’t believe how easy it is to make homemade cinnamon rolls! No yeast and ready in 30 minutes. These cinnamon rolls are heavenly, they’re sweet, gooey, fluffy, and incredibly delicious. Made with refrigerator biscuits.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tube refrigerator biscuits
- 1 tablespoon salted butter , melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar , sifted
- 3 teaspoons milk (or cream)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Lightly grease baking pan. Set aside.
Open the can of biscuits and separate them.
Place each biscuit side by side on a cutting board with the sides slightly overlapping each other.
Using a rolling pin, roll out the biscuits until flat and the dough is in the shape of a rectangle.
Using a pastry brush, brush the butter over the top of the entire piece of dough.
In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and the cinnamon. Sprinkle over the buttered dough.
Roll up from one of the long sides. Seal seams.
Slice dough into 1-inch pieces. Place rolls on baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes.
TO MAKE THE GLAZE
Sift the powdered sugar with a sifter or a mesh strainer. Mix powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl. If the glaze is too thick, thin it out by adding a little more milk. If you find the glaze to be too thin, add a bit more powdered sugar until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Be sure to sift the powdered sugar for the cinnamon roll glaze. You want to get the lumps out so that the glaze is smooth.
- If you would like the glaze to be thinner, add a bit more milk. If you find that the glaze is too thin, add a touch more powdered sugar.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 373mg | Potassium: 258mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 3.8mg