Small Batch Brownie Recipe
This truly is the best brownie recipe! If you want a single serving of brownies, this easy brownie recipe is for you. This small batch recipe delivers rich, chewy, chocolatey brownies that are baked in a small baking dish. These homemade brownies taste so much better than any boxed mix can be ready in minutes!
Servings: 6 brownies
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup nuts chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease an 7 x 5-inch baking pan.
Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl.
Stir in water, vanilla and egg.
Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a small bowl and stir into butter/sugar mixture.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- For best results use a baking dish that is 7-inches by 5-inches or very similar in size.
- Always test to see if the brownies are done by inserting a toothpick or the tip of a sharp knife in the center and if it comes out slightly sticky, they're done.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 120mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1.5mg