Deep Dish Peanut Butter Cookie For One
Easy to make deep dish Peanut Butter Cookie For One, a few minutes and a few ingredients are all you need to make this simple dessert recipe.
Servings: 1 cookie
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch granulated sugar , for topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and the egg yolk with a fork.
Add the peanut butter and mix well.
Add the flour and baking powder and stir until ingredients are well incorporated.
Pour into a greased ramekin or other small baking dish (I use a baking dish that holds around 8-ounces).
Sprinkle a pinch of sugar over top of cookie.
Bake for 8 minutes
- For this peanut butter cookie I use an 8.5-ounce ramekin. For best results, use a baking dish of similar size.
- Many ramekins don’t have the size printed on them. Because of this, it can be hard to know exactly how large (or small) yours is. The best way to measure the size of your ramekin is to fill it with water and pour the water into a measuring cup.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 195mg | Sodium: 527mg | Potassium: 362mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 2.1mg