Small Batch Microwave Fudge
Microwave Fudge For One - a single serving recipe for rich, smooth, incredibly delicious homemade chocolate fudge. One bowl and a microwave is all you need to make this scaled down version of my favorite fudge recipe!
Servings: 6 pieces
5-inch baking dish
- 3 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips (1/2 cup)
- 3 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line a small baking dish with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter or spray with oil spray. Set aside.
Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds.
Remove bowl from microwave and stir until chocolate chips are completely melted.
Stir in chopped walnuts and vanilla.
Spread into prepared pan. Cover; refrigerate 1-1 1/2 hours or until firm.
Lift fudge from pan using foil ends; cut into squares.
- I like to line the bottom and sides of the dish I'm using with aluminum foil. You can use wax paper, if you prefer. I think the aluminum foil makes it easier to lift the firmed fudge out of the pan.
- If you'd like to give the fudge as a gift, place it in a new dish and cover with decorative paper or colorful food wrap.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.8mg