Tossed Greek Salad For One
Greek Salad Recipe For One! A flavorful tossed greek salad filled with plenty of fresh vegetables, feta cheese, and topped with an easy to make vinaigrette. Healthy, hearty and incredibly delicious.
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 cups romaine lettuce , cut into small pieces
- 6 cherry tomatoes , cut in half
- 8 Kalamata olives , sliced
- 8 slices pickled and jarred banana peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
FOR THE GREEK DRESSING
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch to 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Optional extra: 1 minced or grated garlic clove.
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, olives, banana peppers, red onions, and cheese.
Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and pour over salad. Toss to combine before eating.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 1088mg | Potassium: 455mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 9027IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 310mg | Iron: 2mg