Pumpkin Pie For One
Pumpkin Pie For One - All the wonderful flavors and ingredients you'll find in a traditional pumpkin pie recipe can be found in this perfectly rich and smooth single serving pumpkin pie!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr
Servings: 1 Pumpkin Pie
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs (may also use ginger snaps or digestive biscuits)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk (may also use cream or regular milk)
- whipped cream (optional)
TO MAKE THE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
Place graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl, add sugar and stir.
Pour in the melted butter and stir.
Press crust mixture into the bottom of a greased 8-ounce ramekin. Use the bottom of a spoon to make sure the crust is pressed tight.
Bake crust in the oven for 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
TO MAKE THE PUMPKIN PIE
Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in a small bowl.
Beat the egg in a separate medium-sized bowl. Add in the pumpkin and the sugar-spice mixture and mix well. Stir in the evaporated milk.
Pour into the ramekin.
Bake in the 350 degree preheated oven for 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack.
Top with whipped cream if desired.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 234mg | Sodium: 546mg | Potassium: 389mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 10305IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 211mg | Iron: 1.7mg