This easy S’mores Brownies recipe is the best! Rich, chewy, fudge brownies topped with marshmallows, graham crackers, and hot fudge. Make them with boxed brownie mix for a quick decadent dessert.
This S’mores Brownies recipe is a fun twist on traditional s’mores.
The three ingredients found in s’mores are found in this brownie recipe – chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers.
These ingredients are all baked in one dish, there’s no mess. Best of all, you can eat the these s’mores with a spoon!
I like keeping this dessert recipe simple by using packaged brownie mix. If you’ve got a favorite from-scratch brownie recipe, by all means use it. If you don’t, there’s nothing wrong with using packaged.
I like to use a brownie mix that bakes in an 8 x 8-inch baking dish. If you’re serving a crowd, I would suggest using a larger package of brownie mix and a 9×13-inch baking dish instead.
How To Make S’mores In An Oven
First, prepare the brownies according to the package directions.
After you bake the brownies in the oven, cover the top of the brownies with marshmallows and place the dish under the broiler for a few minutes or until the marshmallows begin to melt and brown.
If the dish you’re using won’t handle the heat of a broiler, just keep the oven temperature at between 325 and 350 degrees F (or the temperature you baked your brownies in) and let the marshmallows melt.
When the marshmallows have melted and have slightly golden brown tops, drizzle hot fudge sauce over the top and scatter crushed graham crackers over the fudge.
If you’re serving this s’mores dessert to a crowd, insert several graham crackers into the marshmallows so guests can use them for scooping.
These s’mores brownies are perfect for a party. They’re easy to make and are a dessert everyone will love.
For information on the cooking and baking dishes I use in our “recipes for one”, please visit our FAQ page.
For examples of the dishes used at One Dish Kitchen, please visit our Store page.
- 1 box brownie mix (+ ingredients called for to make the brownies)
- 1 10 ounces large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce , warmed
- 8 large sheets graham crackers
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spray the appropriate sized baking dish with cooking spray and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake the brownies according to package directions.
- Turn oven to broil if your baking dish can handle higher temperatures. If not, keep the oven set to the temperature you baked the brownies in.
- Place the marshmallows on top of the brownies.
- Place the marshmallow-topped brownies into the oven, watch carefully and remove when the marshmallows are melted and beginning to turn a golden brown color, about 2-4 minutes.
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Crumble half of the graham crackers and scatter over the melted marshmallows.
- Break the remaining graham crackers and insert them randomly into the toasted marshmallows.
- Serve immediately.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionists’ advice.
We now have a COOKING FOR ONE Facebook group.
Join us to share your favorite recipes and find new ones too. We’d love to see you there!
Click HERE to join the community!
Connect with One Dish Kitchen!
Be sure to follow us on social media so you never miss a post!